Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectWay to go the distance!
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=137122&mesg_id=137139
137139, Way to go the distance!
Posted by Korsgaard on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
That was one long lived character! We had a lot of moments together and little did I know, more than a year and a half ago when the character was created, I would solve one of the biggest problems Fortress had at the moment - Not enough Acolyte representation! Holy crap did you knock it out of the park.
So here comes Aurew, the level headed, calm and collected, martyr for the Fortress. Saver of the day. Selfless blessing of the light.

This is what it's like being the oldest tree in the forest. You stand tall above the rest and your reach is as far and wide as the roots you sew through the relationships you made in that time. Of course, you were also one of the saddest trees in the forest, it's always lonely at the end! I know this was not an easy character to roleplay and often I found myself feeling very depressed watching Aurew suffer through loss after loss after loss, over and over... It was very clear why you didn't want to wear any -age items and prolong the end.

If there was ever a time to think about an Aurew reward, I'll let you know I was right up there with Rahs vouching for some plan we had to make you feel special. The next cardinal has some HUGE shoes to fill! Woe is Fort!

Well played, good luck with your next, and Thank you so very much for making this one stand out for SOO LONG!