Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Yulian the High Wizard of the Arcane
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=136893
136893, (DELETED) [None] Yulian the High Wizard of the Arcane
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed Jun 5 01:01:48 2019

At 1 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 14th of the Month of the Grand Struggle
on the Theran calendar Yulian perished, never to return.
Race:elf
Class:transmuter
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:132
136894, RE: (DELETED) [None] Yulian the High Wizard of the Arcane
Posted by dro on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
another stroke guy character
extra thanks to saagkri who made the game playable for me by dropping me a target system on dyniella
i rolled this char as a sphere justice after dany got con kill griefed constantly.
i know its a lazy role but i rolled yulian as her brother out for justiceas the worldhad gotten darker than when
grandfather was in it. gramps was an actual char i played in warlock who was written into both yullisn and danys role so i played the whole fam.yulian wassuposed to be a maran he didnt get inductedbc of lightwalker kille 9 i killed some apprentice mages in the Htos that were necromancers but were goodly. even so i still played outhis role i tried to always play him bravely and selflessly helping anyone he could
alrion - there were some times at lower ranks i just wanted to ooc scrream get me to duo ill perma run around with you! wgat storm doesnt want a muter in tow all the time? on another hand i can see how your char was more fun ranksitting woth mpre ememies to fight
torma-was fun running arund with you
enjoyed the char had a;ready mpved on and was just timeto let it go
136897, Glad I could help
Posted by Saagkri on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Let me know if you need anything else like that.
136899, Well done
Posted by Alrion on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well done!

Sorry we could not hang out more. As for the leveling there were some things I just had to hold back to do.

GLWYN 👍
136901, That time you attacked me in Galadon.
Posted by Astingoth on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
It surprised me quite a bit though felt bad how quick my guards gobbled you up. GLWYN :D
136902, RE: That time you attacked me in Galadon.
Posted by dro on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
it suprised me even more how fast you were withthat warrant i guess i forgot what its like to hse 2 hands and be able to type i prepped for that attack too was disappointed in that result