Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: (AGE DEATH) [EMPIRE] Varric the Unspoken Rescission...
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=135678&mesg_id=135713
135713, RE: (AGE DEATH) [EMPIRE] Varric the Unspoken Rescission...
Posted by Jarmel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
If you are talking about my observations, perhaps I am wrong, perhaps I am way off base, and if so I apologize for that. I also apologize if you feel I am targeting you in particular. This is not the case it was a general observation, and it was one that changed my approach to the point that I nearly completed a raid with nothing more than protection and stoneskin (Which gets dispelled every damn time) because I had zero concern that any of the defenders would pose a threat.

If you an acolyte, why arent you protecting those of the light?
If you are a maran, why are you running away from evil without even a scratch, without even trying?

And I'm not talking the Imperial army showing up, this was just me rocking up.

Over simplistic yes. Were there times when I did not defend yes! Mostly they were because I had teleported somewhere, wrathed, on 200 hp after just getting the Codex back from 3-4 defenders. But if I could make it I would always do my best to give it a go. And I certainly did my share of trying to retrieve.

This was alot longer but i need to stop and say more when the time is right and leave it at that.