Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Rusk the Disciple of Ancient Ways, Anathema to the Empire
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=135671
135671, (DELETED) [None] Rusk the Disciple of Ancient Ways, Anathema to the Empire
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed Nov 28 17:27:54 2018

At 1 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 31st of the Month of the Shadows
on the Theran calendar Rusk perished, never to return.
Race:minotaur
Class:warrior
Level:49
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:52
135684, lol'd
Posted by Naevar on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Warmaster in under 50 hours, pre 51. I was impressed. Bummed you deleted, not sure why you got Anathema'd but when you sac'd all your gear in front of my and...

Rusk says' Vuck yoo coouch'

I LOL'd extremely hard... I experimented with some translations, and came up with 'Duck oh ouch'

You may draw other conclusions.

Anyways, you shoulda stuck it out but, glwyn.
135685, I made myself anathema.
Posted by Ruskier on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

Origin Compilation:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwUDD5xaxfg

Bye.
135695, RE: lol'd
Posted by Kstatida on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I guess that's "#### you cuck" :)
135673, Dang, warmaster under 50 hours
Posted by Blkdrgn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I knew daggers was going to be rough on giant races. Best thing for you to do is hurl, and stab, but you'll get punched in the face a lot. Why'd you get anathema'd?
135672, RE: (DELETED) [None] Rusk the Disciple of Ancient Ways, Anathema to the Empire
Posted by Varric on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
This is annoying to see, but dagger/mace mino I kinda expected it to happen either way. While it lasted I hope you enjoyed it.

As for choosing dagger spec it reminded this of me a little:
Cotton McKnight : I'm being told that Average Joe's does not have enough players and will be forfeiting the championship match.
Pepper Brooks : It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it pays off for 'em

But even having said that, dagger giant is on my consideration list, so maybe I should keep my mouth shut.

GLWYN
135674, Re: Giant Dagger
Posted by Jormyr on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
There is a certain sadistic fun to giant dagger. Yeah, you're going to have a tough time stabbing anyone, but picture what a giant is going to do to someone when they *do* get in close.

When it lands, giant underhand is just mean. Stab as well, and by that point I'd say put all the eggs even more in one basket and go reckless twister. Still probably not worth all the heartache, but those 2 times things go your way are just poetry.
135675, RE: Re: Giant Dagger
Posted by Barney_Stinson on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
"Challenge accepted" :)

Quick question tho would my name pass the naming rules? :)
135676, But but
Posted by Relio on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Grafacut
135677, I did one, didn't last very long
Posted by robdarken_ on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Someone said IC something like "Your concealed strikes with those daggers really are well concealed. Your hands are so big I can't see the daggers in them."

And yeah it was terrible. If underhand had a STR component I feel like it's a tiny one, elf was doing the same damage but landing more.