Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Strienat Greenhoof the Awakened Ancient, Uproar of the Wildlands
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=135629
135629, (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Strienat Greenhoof the Awakened Ancient, Uproar of the Wildlands
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Nov 24 18:50:45 2018

At 2 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 13th of the Month of the Frost Giant
on the Theran calendar Strienat perished, never to return.
Race:centaur
Class:warrior
Level:57
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:6981
135642, RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Strienat Greenhoof the Awakened Ancient, Uproar of the Wildlands
Posted by Ilyana on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sorry to see you go, sir. Such is life for us adult gamers though, eh? Thanks for everything you've done for CF, also for the 6981 hours on Strienat which (haha!) have made me feel less guilty about my own (much fewer) hours played :-P
135631, RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Strienat Greenhoof the Awakened Ancient, Uproar of the Wildlands
Posted by Strienat on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
So what a long, strange trip it's been. I don't have the ability to go into each and every person I would thank, so I am just to thank you all, players, IMMs, past IMMs, etc. The game is nothing with you all and this was an amazing trip.

I IMMed as Inerayo after having a huge time as that character in Nexus and really had fun with Strienat as a start. When I was able, I also was Deormdel (sticking with my Nexus theme) and had tons of fun with that one. When Nexus got blown away, Deormdel didn't make sense and then Ithynil was born. Ithynil was a lot of fun and I wish more people had taken up the option of following him.

Anyway, I'm still probably going to be a player when I can be, but with promotions and children in sports and everything else going on with my job, it was just time. See you all in the fields!
135632, Good luck man!
Posted by Rogos on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I sincerely enjoyed you as Deo/Strienat and in fact one of my first leaders was brought up by Strienat. You were a pleasure to be empowered by and I wish we had more opportunity to interact in immland.

All the best, I know you will make great mortals. Keep playing and have fun!
135635, Great job!
Posted by Lhydia on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sorry I missed your Battle incarnation.

Please re-Imm in about 5 years.
135636, Adios, and happy morting! (nt)
Posted by Umiron on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
135637, Having been tatted with the Emerald Oak twice.. I gotta say I was a huge fan!
Posted by SPN on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I really dug all that you put into your religion and how you challenged me to grow my characters. You're one of the few that did that for me. Thanks and GLWYN!

Yllonis the Healing Touch of the Emerald Oak, Cardinal of the Golden Sun

Bilgritik Grummeltuff the Bearer of the Emerald Oak, Dwarven Defender of Thar-Eris
135638, Thanks
Posted by incognito on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Glad you are sticking around as a player.

I enjoyed being bashed to death by you (as Tsalantha). Might just be me but I feel as if a bash death to an imm is more difficult for people to misinterpret as persecution than a slay.
135639, RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Strienat Greenhoof the Awakened Ancient, Uproar of the Wildlands
Posted by Rahsael on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were always impressive, and I loved your religions. Wish you luck, and thanks to everything you've done. While I'm going to miss seeing you around, I can't wait to see the morts you'll create.

Take care, and best of luck with everything!
135643, Take care
Posted by TJHuron on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I had 1 follower of Deormdel. It was a Nexus assassin named Aufang and the experience was fun.

Thanks for all you did for the game. Seemed like Strienat was a pretty big Outlander presence.

I would have tried an Ithynil follower I’m certain but he seemed to go dormant awfully fast. No criticism there but that might hold the answer to your lack of followers. I remember thinking to myself, not knowing he was an existing imm character, how strange it was for someone to finally imm and then go dormant so soon. My guess is if you had more time to be active he would have seen more followers. Seemed like an interesting angle with the whole looking down on berserkers thing.

Have fun with the morts.
135646, RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Strienat Greenhoof the Awakened Ancient, Uproar of the Wildlands
Posted by Thaedan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
We didn't get to hang out much, but thanks for all you did. Know how it is with kids and job and stuff.
135647, enjoy your family
Posted by Scarabaeus on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I understand completely--and thanks for all your contributions.
135648, As Deormdel, you've ruined Glikhardiz' quest for tattoo
Posted by Kstatida on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thanks!
135649, RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Strienat Greenhoof the Awakened Ancient, Uproar of the Wildlands
Oh and thanks for your involvement with Gromm's life. That immteraction was what kept me going with playing CF, be it for better or worse :)
135651, Hours: 104
That's how you don't get followers :)
135652, Hours: 6981
Posted by Cointreau on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Obviously he was logged in as a different IMM and would've switched to respond to any prays.
135654, Obviously
there's nothing obvious about that.
135657, you rocked
Posted by Dallevian on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
i really liked the religion and rp of Strienat and will be sad that a build idea i had will no longer get your tat : (