Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Horkhampz Vemnemim'Rah the Legend of the Battlefield, Elite Imperial Blade
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=135155
135155, (CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Horkhampz Vemnemim'Rah the Legend of the Battlefield, Elite Imperial Blade
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thu Sep 20 15:02:25 2018

At 12 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 29th of the Month of the Battle
on the Theran calendar Horkhampz perished, never to return.
Race:fire
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:176
135176, RE: (CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Horkhampz Vemnemim'Rah the Lege...
Posted by Dark_dwarf on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
To start, thanks all for the funny time in cf...rage deleted twice, but back and continued my journey....at endline...
Firstly, i realy liked to play giant pole... thats very nice, but against those peoples like Merelith, Wilice and others so agiles, my cutoff fails few times...and it was mastered...
Gillador...good very good fights...less those where you riposte like a porcupine...
Empire...what to say. My heart, my life, my soul for the Empire. Always. Emperor, Nhinghem, Varric, all helped me a lot...High priest saved me few times...more than few times...
Lords of Empire and others Lords, thanks for all...more exp xp and learn is a good thing...remember. Duergars and giants need a lot of time to learn what one elf learn in one day...

Thanks CF.
135177, Hork-mania! Respect!
Posted by Wilice on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
CF isn't about winning, it's about making something out of nothing. You had some balls on you and quite often did just that. Way to play Horkster!
135164, Well Damn,
Posted by Nijee on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Was hoping to breathe a bit more life in your character and help you last a bit longer. Had some fun fights with you against our enemies and thanks for helping me with that 'evil' ranger! That sucker was tough!

GLWYN
135163, Ahh bugger
Posted by Varric on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Really solid presence.

Watching you in action makes me want to try some elements of your build both weapon and legacy wise. One of those weapons polearms being something I have completely disregarded so good job there.

Well done and GLWYN!
135162, Jokes appart, you were a Bloody Juggernaut
Posted by Nhinguehm on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were a nice presence to have around, all i will say about this character is:

Horkhampz were great, but if you were a little less reckless and a litte more cautious, you would be amazing.

Hope to see you back in the fields soon.
GLWYN.
135157, I dunno if this is you:
Posted by Daphedee on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
2003-04-15 08:47:26 48 fire warrior DELETED None Horkanpz the General, Hunted by Battle

2004-04-28 19:53:47 33 fire warrior DELETED EMPIRE Horkamps the Baron of Tornadoes, Imperial Blade

2008-04-16 12:58:49 47 duergar warrior RAGE DELETE EMPIRE Horkampz the Champion of Warfare, Imperial Blade

2015-10-24 15:11:38 51 fire warrior RAGE DELETE EMPIRE Horkampshtak the Dedicant to Order, Elite Imperial Blade

But if so, I recommend this site:

http://www.rinkworks.com/namegen/

Edit: I missed one, hard to believe!

135158, At least he's making progress. nt
Posted by Saagkri on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
135161, This was useful
Posted by robdarken_ on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Horkampsgha Horkampsshy Horkampssam Horkampsust Horkampsess Horkampsina Horkampstia
Horkampsund Horkampsny Horkampsnys Horkampselm Horkampsbel Horkampsar Horkampsqua
Horkampsryn Horkampsad Horkampsage Horkampsser Horkampsorm Horkampsny Horkampsenth
Horkampskin Horkampsem Horkampsech Horkampselm Horkampsril Horkampsris Horkampsther
Horkampshon Horkampsvor Horkampsqua Horkampsche Horkampsight Horkampselm Horkampstor
Horkampsia Horkampsden Horkampsdan Horkampsran Horkampsiss Horkampskim Horkampskal
Horkampslye Horkampsit Horkampser Horkampstai Horkampsche Horkampsenth Horkampsing
Horkampshat Horkampsen Horkampsper Horkampsough Horkampsden Horkampsack Horkampskal
Horkampscer Horkampskim Horkampsban Horkampsnal Horkampsim Horkampskin Horkampsan
Horkampsenth Horkampsver Horkampsrod Horkampsenth Horkampsack Horkampsaw Horkampsing
Horkampsale Horkampsroth Horkampscha Horkampsny Horkampsurn Horkampstur Horkampshat
Horkampsech Horkampshat Horkampsban Horkampsril Horkampsenth Horkampstur Horkampseng
Horkampshon Horkampshin Horkampsess Horkampsbur Horkampson Horkampsem Horkampsard
Horkampsusk Horkampsiss Horkampsban Horkampsough Horkampsough Horkampsend Horkampstin
Horkampsem Horkampsat Horkampsold Horkampsvor Horkampsiss Horkampsos Horkampsine
Horkampsund Horkampsald Horkampsale Horkampsit Horkampsroth Horkampshon Horkampset
Horkampsad Horkampsrad Horkampsny Horkampsan Horkampsing Horkampsen Horkampslye
135165, Horkampshat has a nice ring to it
Posted by Mcbeth on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
last name Thebed?