Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: I agree with this to an extent but
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=135116&mesg_id=135139
135139, RE: I agree with this to an extent but
Posted by robdarken_ on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Yeah fair enough. From what I gather, I actually like the imm response here as long as the motivation wasn't just to meddle because they don't like hoarding.

Just pointing out the other perspective about hoarding in general: as an evil player, if I died with something that progs for anything like big damage, lash (granted I think this is neutral too, but at least they have to fight for it), unparalyze, significant healing, you name it, I never saw it again, not even on an ally, probably I never got to wear it in the first place. Nevermind hell gear.

So I got no sympathy. Ragers hoarded some of my only good cursed mamlauk options when giant sword w/ crashing of waves was flavor of the month.

If they didn't I would have wrecked them like I was before elf-reaver finally got sac'd (and Ahtieli had claw of draco my entire life). Didn't ruin my fun, just made me feel important.

It's like, not an event to me if somebody is hoarding your cheese, whether they can use it or not. PK them and get it back (which goes to your point).