Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectWrong bucko
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13497&mesg_id=13546
13546, Wrong bucko
Posted by Nunchyk on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

I primarily play villagers and occasionally sylvan. I don't do bandwagons. As far as poor judgement I'll admit to having succumbed to it on more than one occasion, but as a leader of a non-evil cabal I'm supposed to inspire and be more of a warder than your average warder so yes I took chances that were often foolish, usually trying to defend or regain the sapling. I know you figure everyone should do the scion and wait till you have three or four times the number of characters but some of us don't like to wait that long.
As for whining, no I just think it's kind'a fucked up that sylvan gets a revamp to refocus on protecting the wilds, but aside from chameleon, windwalk and beast call none of their powers are useful or effective against people in your own range, unless they're a thief or warrior who can't pull you out of camo.
Anyone can get into scion, or at least that's my conception of scion, and they've got the most offensive/defensive powers around on a one to one basis. Being able to blanket an area in a no herb, blindness causing, poisoning, cursing, blowing you out of camo affect is just sad #####.
You didn't know me nor I you, so I don't think I'd presume that you did. Trajeona was respectable and fun to fight, Anith was more fun before because her forms allowed her to be brave. Vortigern wasn't bad either, I despised he and Anith for killing me a tthe pit but duh they're evil... go figure. For the most part I didn't speak to or know many of the scions, so I don't say anything about them. Seems you mistakenly believe you know something of me.