Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: .
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13497&mesg_id=13538
13538, RE: .
Posted by Bajula on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
hehe cool. member i cheered team evil a couple of posts up?? and yeah i am glad to have something to do even if it is to die horribly fast.
(have i been peaceful that long?) i think overdoing it is just bleh. i wasn't whining for me.. the bread stealing just boggled me. okay well it isn't stealing, y'all killed me its yours.. i think that's the way people should view it, will probably help hrm?
(again y'all you and yours are generic, not specific)
i can see the reasoning behind saccing the pallys things though. most of the time i even agree with someone's choice to do so..
m'member also in the post, that i didn't care about getting killed nor looted, gear is nothing. it was not even getting killed upon unghosting. it was the like 5th time of that that i was thinkin "they tryin' to make me quit playin'?"
wasn't even worried for myself, but i thought points needed to be brought up.. and people talking about nunchyk and others running..

hrm sorry nun just remembered this is a memorial to you and i have climbed on a pedestal over your grave sorry man. umm i'm gonna move on over to gameplay i think. again i apologize