Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: But wait....there's more...
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13497&mesg_id=13535
13535, RE: But wait....there's more...
Posted by Bajula on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
i have to say i was experimenting with evil char (before holiday vacation) and i have to say go team evil! i suck at being evil and i felt that i was gonna have to make one. so i am glad y'all are back in it even if i don't agree with the methods. i was near delete out of boredom, now i'm re-gearing and a ghost most of the time which is what i am used to so i feel more comfortable.
heh. now though i can do another goodie and not worry that i'm not the underdog.
i don't care so much about being gang-banged, i am upset at double standards, you gank people and then bitch if they gank you?
(generic you not you specifically)
being full looted is disheartening enough, and getting continually slain as you unghost is really harsh.. but looting 4 bread?!?! hehe

why even bother? if you see all the person has is garbage because they are re-gearing after a five death run and just figure grab some junk to get by and help get better stuff. why even sac it unless you are looking to drive people to stop playing altogether?
(by the way goodies'll probably full loot more often now .. out of really needing the gear) :)

oh and while i am on it.. to good and evil alike. what is all this whining about running.. in almost every section in these forums, and in the help file on tips etc... are variations of these suggestions:

if you didn't start it get outta there.
keep moving, type where pk alot.. if you see more than one quaff something.
blah blah blah.. everyone tells you to run. then turns and whines that people run?!?! c'mon .. i don't prep, i don't run (very often) :)
and what does it get me? dead.. alot. and i mean alot!
now i won't stop for ic reasons.. but most chars aren't like me.
so just stop. jeez.

hrm that wasn't meant to be harsh in tone if it sounds like that.