Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: Eh?
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13497&mesg_id=13508
13508, RE: Eh?
Posted by Nunchyk on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

Nope con doesn't matter at all, it was just something I used to illustrate a point. ie. Dying like its fun to do. As for the cabal members, I generaly 'try' to be as patient and understanding as possible with people aren't showing up as much as they should. Trust me there were more than a couple I had slated for booting but hadn't. As far as the leader being responsible, I can see this if it's a case of people being around just running around like chickens with their heads cut off, but when a fair number of your cabal members aren't showing up at all how do you direct non-existence? I know, boot them, but I have no clue of knowing if they were on five minutes before I logged on and so forth.

Not sure why you think I want tuteledge from you, but the gist of why I deleted was because most of my time was spent regearing/defending, and gradually without the companionship of fellow cabalmates and so forth, it gets old fast. Character turned out to be more work than fun. In general I will delete whether I'm a leader or just a member of any cabal that is next to empty when I play. My largest disappointment was not in the mortals but in the Immortals of the Grove. That's not a slam cause I know they're busy and they have lives, just expected 'something' not a great deal but something.... by way of word or response to a couple notes I wrote to them. Notes written after watching warders getting disheartened and feeling overwhelmed. In the end it doesn't matter though, I have the good memories from running around and the rest can fade...