Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: Wow, that was fast.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13497&mesg_id=13506
13506, RE: Wow, that was fast.
Posted by Nunchyk on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

A puss? Hrmmm interesting turn here. No, I 'will' delete when I'm in a cabal and next to nobody is showing up. And gung-ho types who die often when they shouldn't usually sucker me into joining them because I'm all about team. Put me on a team where I feel like the majority of the team is doing nothing and I'll quit everytime.
I didn't give a ##### about con, whether it was maxed or next to nothing I'm never worried about con dying and it's only happened to me once. Almost all of my characters age die or delete.
So yes, some might argue I should have stuck it out, but I was tired of staying up till 3 am every morning just to regear. ##### that, it's a game if a character is no fun time for a new one.
In my eyes the fact that you had all of that behind you would theoretically make you wanna hang onto your character more. I don't judge your logging on with the intention of deleting, so calling me a puss, especially 'you' doing it, is poor form.
WTFE
Laters