Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [BATTLE] Prjella the Sukuinage
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=134565
134565, (DELETED) [BATTLE] Prjella the Sukuinage
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Jul 14 15:36:46 2018

At 6 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 26th of the Month of Nature
on the Theran calendar Prjella perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:assassin
Level:33
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:103
134602, Very much liked Prjella.
Posted by Panmorne on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I felt like we hit it off. I liked pretty much everything I saw about Prjella, even my perceived conflict between your focus and battle dogma.

Before deletion, you were set to get an edge and some experience for performing so well in the event. But the next time I logged on, I saw that you deleted and that you gave me a "hearty #### you" pray. Wasn't sure where that came from, but I thought you did great at the arena challenges.
134606, RE: Very much liked Prjella.
Posted by Prjella on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Dude, you totally ignored me. I prayed and noted, several times each, and you never responded, at all. Not even to the 'hey let's pick a time, i keep missing you" note. And on more than one occasion I knew you were there. Once because you sent out the note about the arena event, right when I was right there. But nothing. Just silence. People follow you, maybe consider throwing a bone to let them know you aren't ignoring them, unless of course you are, as you did.
134615, That's not right.
Posted by Panmorne on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
When I'm available, I make myself visible. When I sent the note, I had just enough time to send the note while I was still doing work, not go visible and have an in depth interaction with someone who deserves my full attention. Just because I'm online doesn't mean I'm free enough to interact, work is work.

I saw your note, and didn't respond since I was hoping to get to you pretty soon. I marked you down on my "folks to get to" list and was waiting for a good time.

I wasn't ignoring you, but between this post and you praying "#### you", I think it's clear that we don't think the same way about interactions and how often meetings should be. That's fine, but I can say that I, personally as an imm, don't appreciate the way you handled it. This is the first time I've ever had someone react the way you did.

Sorry you had a bad experience, I only have good things to say about Prjella as a character.
134627, you should consider going into HR :P
Posted by Mcbeth on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
props for keeping it classy, Panmorne seems like a cool character
134618, RE: Very much liked Prjella.
Posted by robdarken_ on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You sound like you weren't picked up enough as a baby.

Try roleplaying a baby as your next character and get people to hold you.
134620, RE: Very much liked Prjella.
Posted by necro on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I really liked Prjella particularly that time in mortorn when you spent 1+ rl hours sacrificing corpses so that I couldn't raise a zombie. I thought that was excellent rp for a village. GLWYN
134608, No need to take it seriously.
Posted by Swordsosaurus on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
>I saw that you deleted and that you gave me
>a "hearty #### you" pray. Wasn't sure where that came from,
>but I thought you did great at the arena challenges.

I give you exhibit A
http://forums.carrionfields.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=6&topic_id=71245&mesg_id=71247&page=
134581, RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Prjella the Sukuinage
Posted by Rahsael on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I was pretty impressed by you! And I was more than a little sad to see why Prjella is gone. Best of luck with your next?