Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: (RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Ifriq Stormhollow the Legend of the Battlefield, Commander of Battle
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=134556&mesg_id=134604
134604, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Ifriq Stormhollow the Legend of the Battlefield, Commander of Battle
Posted by Panmorne on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You had a tough line to walk, since you had to deal with a number of Villagers who didn't like acting like Villagers, but I thought you did a good job.

I was sort of confused when you mentioned less interference, since the only difference from before to now is that before there was zero interaction, now there is a small amount. I can count the number of times I stepped in on one hand.

Your inquisition, while fun, was a tough direction to work with Panmorne after there had already been war against effectively everyone. Still, you were outspoken and up front about what you wanted. I was honestly impressed by how you handled your full-loot, and you sounded like a Battlerager through the entire duration of it.