Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Ifriq Stormhollow the Legend of the Battlefield, Commander of Battle
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=134556
134556, (RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Ifriq Stormhollow the Legend of the Battlefield, Commander of Battle
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri Jul 13 19:37:50 2018

At 3 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 32nd of the Month of the Old Forces
on the Theran calendar Ifriq perished, never to return.
Race:wood-elf
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:215
134617, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Ifriq Stormhollow the Legend of the Battlefield, Commander of Battle
Posted by Jormyr on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Panmorne mentioned you were hunting for me. At least twice I logged
in to miss you by less than 20min.

Both for you, and anyone else frustrated by the situation in Battle
at the moment - yes, Battle is going to have a lot of conflicting
guidance at the moment. Jormyr doesn't really get along with a lot
of other Immortals, particularly Panmorne. Yes, it can cause
frustration, but it also provides opportunity.
134604, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Ifriq Stormhollow the Legend of the Battlefield, Commander of Battle
Posted by Panmorne on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You had a tough line to walk, since you had to deal with a number of Villagers who didn't like acting like Villagers, but I thought you did a good job.

I was sort of confused when you mentioned less interference, since the only difference from before to now is that before there was zero interaction, now there is a small amount. I can count the number of times I stepped in on one hand.

Your inquisition, while fun, was a tough direction to work with Panmorne after there had already been war against effectively everyone. Still, you were outspoken and up front about what you wanted. I was honestly impressed by how you handled your full-loot, and you sounded like a Battlerager through the entire duration of it.
134564, What happened?
Posted by Zah on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Another leader just up and vanishing.

I really liked Ifriq, we had some good interaction when you were younger and I was expecting good things to come in the future.

I will admit I was a bit soured by your attempt to kick me out of the Village without even speaking to me. Not saying you didn't have a good reason for your decision but I would've expected some interaction/RP prior to at least hear my side of the story.

Anyway, no hard feelings. GLWYN.