Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectalright alright alright
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=133778&mesg_id=133800
133800, alright alright alright
Posted by Dallevian on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
brief good byes

everyone was pretty much fun to tolerable on the scale, no real negative interactions that i can recall. simply put, i deleted from waning interest, slow sessions, and in general the work it takes to compete.

i lost a lot of con trying to get my black rods, experienced bugginess a few times with them taking 2 kills to pop. once rogos imm'd i just didn't have anyone to help me get rods in the tougher areas and i got sick of spending 30+ minutes trying to solo it. also, out of all the limited barrier rods i know (7?), one was in one time only. stink.

playing opposite hours of Ergush wasn't fun either. i was usually the only Outtie on at night. i had to take days off or work from home to catch Ergush, Seidwick, Gokmokroh, etc. LONELY.

i hate to have deleted a full path invoker but meh.

i wish i woulda been more ganksta

Rogos, you the man, best to you in immland. i think you'll be awesome.

lot of great folks running the game, i just hope that they allow others to contribute and not string them out doing dumb stuff before they can do awesome stuff...especially in fixing bugs and coding.

yall be good. i may play some again this summer

ps. Rahsael, your area addition in Organia is infriggincredible. some of the best written, emotion-evoking stuff i've seen. you a true O.G.