Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectHeh
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13336&mesg_id=13345
13345, Heh
Posted by Kyeila on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Yea, that wasn't the most honorable fight, we were determined to get the link back and I'm surprised that even though he had that bash legacy he lagged u throughout the entire fight of fighting the giant and between just bashes and headbutts you were killed. Was nice fighting you, and I underestimated you the first time we fought, I was on a streak of rager killing between dillo/ram forms and went straight for you while hurt, I nearly gave my life for it. Nice work and after that I never went into a fight without at least minimal protections like I did with many ragers. And that time when you retreived and I arrived horns flying and you just stun me, finish the sentinel, and leave, wow I fell out of my char laughing, it was the best tactics I've seen, most people would of stayed and fought, but you knew you weren't in the position to fight since the sentinel and another shifter already, was nice fightin you, hope it happens again sometime.

The Old Gnome, Lorak. a.k.a. Kyeila