Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Unun HiddenLight the Liberator of Lost Souls, Marshall of the Fortress
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=133083&mesg_id=133116
133116, RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Unun HiddenLight the Liberator of Lost Souls, Marshall of the Fortress
Posted by Unun on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I was just picking on you on my death threads. I actually like Carrick alot as an opponent in game. Keep trucking! You are a force to be reckon with when you want to. You can likely take me down quick if you put all your rods on. Or sometimes If I get lucky I might be able to best you. It's all situational. The reasons for the ganks are because after you or others fought me a few times, you would have learn my ways and take less risks. As a result, I would have much difficulties getting PK one on one again, that is how the 2 vs 1 came about, to have a better chance of sealing the kill. It is not a testament to your or my PK skills. It's more about the question of whether Unun is living up to the "codes" in which there will be no places in which darkness can hide. Even 2 vs 1 do not work after a few successes as opponents learn to adapt and take even less risks. This is where the fun lies for me, the tactics. Until next time!