Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Hunsodin al'Arintalis the Doomed and Bereaved Shepherd, Marshall of the Fortress
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=132534&mesg_id=132541
132541, RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Hunsodin al'Arintalis the Doomed and Bereaved Shepherd, Marshall of the Fortress
Posted by Rahsael on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Obviously, I was a big fan.

I saw your role after my religion was finalized but before Rahsael went live. You were already gunning for Ignolmeer, but it was killing me that your role was *perfectly* suited for my still-unveiled religion.

So it was a bittersweet day when you showed up at the shrine after Ignolmeer left. I'm glad you did, and though I didn't have a whole lot of time with Hunsodin, I hope I added some enjoyment to your character. I loved how much you mixed it up (your PK ratio will show just how much you did) and your roleplay was on point.

I'm sorry that final event didn't go exactly according to plan. Things like that tend to get messy. But it got the job done, anyway.

Well done, and best of luck with your next.