Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Krelroy Yantirye Fe'lins the Legend of the Battlefield, Acolyte of the Golden Sun
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=132459
132459, (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Krelroy Yantirye Fe'lins the Legend of the Battlefield, Acolyte of the Golden Sun
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri Oct 6 04:33:27 2017

At 2 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 29th of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Krelroy perished, never to return.
Race:felar
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:207
132469, RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Krelroy Yantirye Fe'lins the Legend of the Battlefield, Acolyte of the Golden Sun
Posted by Mamed on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I loved krelroy my computer went down thanks to all the immortals and everyone who helped me kind of sad I had to delete I'm not mad at anyone everyone treated krelroy accordingly was sad when my immortal deleted and when j fried my power cord it ended him
132470, Everybody loved you
Posted by Kstatida on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Kind of sad too.
132507, RE: Everybody loved you
Posted by Mamed on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
It seemed like krelroy was somewhat respected I still got a lot to learn but many stepped up. Really like the rp of a lot of folks I'm sure you were one too I play this game for fun not tear anyone down
132472, I really liked Krelroy
Posted by Yanni Sunburst on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were very fun to be around. For a while there you were online quite a bit, and I thought I had a buddy for the future. Then you kind of disappeared for like 3 or 4 weeks and I began to worry. Anyways, great character and I hope to see you back in these fields soon enough. C'mon back to Fortress. You're always welcomed.
132506, RE: I really liked Krelroy
Posted by thanks on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thanks ly liked a lot of people mrelroy came across your were one of them for a while.it seemed like we were reading each other's Minds and got some good pks loves dispel magic! I will be back one day just can't play as serious as I want to I mean playing on a phone kinda sucks lol no good clients yet