Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectI think
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=131965&mesg_id=131991
131991, I think
Posted by Kstatida on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
you just didn't have the PK skill necessary to build charges. You were risk-averse on ok level, but you didn't have the skill to net kills for building a weapon.

AP is hardly a class to play for the weak of heart. And the best way for you to play Tyiquazza would be to let go the charges buildup and just mix it up to your heart's content, screw the weapon.

You insisted on building the weapon but were neither aggressive nor skilled enough to get it.

I say this b/c you didn't gun for Grokko. I'd net you 10+ charges, I was gunning for you myself, but you avoided our encounters after miraculously surviving that first time on Galadon Market Square. Considering you didn't have the charges to lose, I'd go and gamble (vuln magic, no svs -lvl goblin, quaff fly and you're on) if I were you, but you never did.

So long story short, you've played a build and style your personality doesn't fit, and that's the main reason for flaming out.