Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: WOLLOLOLOLOOOO!!! You’s leave HIM alones!..HIM is Rahsael!
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=131583&mesg_id=131661
131661, RE: WOLLOLOLOLOOOO!!! You’s leave HIM alones!..HIM is Rahsael!
Posted by Padosh on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Will just make a quick comment since I'm the boards posting goodbyes and such.

I was the Entropy, however you really didnt trick me into anything. I was looking for anyone who would take the codex since I couldnt have it in my name since I was the one taking it. I always played off my raids that I was paid to take the item or such. I figured a goblin/orc would confuse the Imperials more then anything else.

It would have made Padosh even happier if you had sold it to a diffrent cabal as it would be in the pure form of chaos. I gave you coin because well, I had a crap ton and I never had a purpose for it. Plus you fed into Padosh's vanity by calling him Master. He would have given you more had you groveled and told him how great he was. And I knew you never gave the chief the codex..I could locate the codex :p Hence why I told you "oh, that piece of gear is an illusion" without going to look. Had you actually done it, Padosh would have kept his word as he at least valued a promise if/when given. And no, I never gave you gear so not sure where you are coming from with that.

Only interaction with you...but I would have done more things with you since Padosh loved anyone who called him master, lord, etc