Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectWOLLOLOLOLOOOO!!! You’s leave HIM alones!..HIM is Rahsael!
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=131583&mesg_id=131621
131621, WOLLOLOLOLOOOO!!! You’s leave HIM alones!..HIM is Rahsael!
Posted by Squeegle on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
...dase you's not know.

Heh, I felt like I should make a legit goodbye post to clarify some things.

I need to make something absolutely clear. Following Rahsael was the best CF experience I have had. Hands down. There are only two characters I have interacted with who have been as good at RP as Rahsael was. Saersha and Karria. (I’m not implying they are the same person.) Seriously, I almost wanted to have a cig when it was all over and I don’t smoke!

I admit to having the same concerns about greifing as you guys but the reason he asked me to email him after Squeegle deleted was because he wanted feedback on the religion. I brought it up and I suggested the exact same thing you guys did and he seemed receptive.
I don’t want to give away anything about his religion because I found out a lot on my own that was really fun. Unfortunately Squeegle was such a moron (He thought a Fajita was a fancy smelling pillow ffs) that it was hard to have philosophical discussions with him in a meaningful IC situation.

What I will tell you is that Squeegle suffered way, way, WOLLOLOLOLOLOOO, waaaaaayyy more loss than any of his victims. And at the same time, heh, nearly everyone loved him. So many people gave me #### when I tried stealing from them that it was getting me in minor trouble with Rahsael for not identifying what people coveted the most. Examples.

Tricked a Baron into thinking I was in the GSV and he gave me the Codex to give to Tremblefist and paid me to do it. Only I wasn’t in the GSV, I was an ex-Outlander (More on that in a bit) applicant. What I did do was sell it to the Fortress, Hunsodin I believe. Except that just a few ticks before they took possession, it crumbled. And they paid me anyway. So I called up Entropy on the phone and told them mission accomplished and they got me some gear for being so useful I guess.

I stole constantly from groupmates when the Moon turned full. Squeegle had a were-rat in his ancestry and it manifested during that time. On a New Moon he was pretty much good and generous with his affection. The problem is everytime I stole people laughed a(Except for Vysys) gave me money and ruffled my hair and Rahsael was not impressed.

So I went through Loss school. And in order to please his god Squeegle lost all his friends.

And that’s where Karria comes in. Basically I betrayed her with Squeegle, which would have been fine in the scheme of things, but she was so damn classy about it that I as the player felt like the world’s biggest jerk. I didn’t full loot her, but I did take some impressive items to give to someone else associated with Rahsael thinking they would be impressed (They weren’t) and in doing so I left behind the items I had that had been in the same slots. So I lost my shirt, literally and a friend who I really liked IC and IRL. The part that upset me was Squeegle was stupid as hell and in order to sacrifice her friendship on Rahsael’s altar, I said some really ####ty things, and when I read the log later I felt horrible. To the point where I have sent a FB message to the person I think is Karria to apologize (So if you don't have it then I was wrong! Still a classy player though!). I did similar things with other people but not to that level and I played Squeegle as a man with nothing because he lost everything.

There were other things like stealing Dwarf only items from Ghrimmli and giving them to Rahsael that failed to impress as well. So it wasn’t much about looting at all. When I finally learned what he wanted to do I was kind of in a depression over Karria and felt like I wanted to come back in the future with a non-moronic character and so I made Rahsael feel loss by deleteing Squeegle! 

It’s a rough religion if you are expecting rewards because you pretty much have to lose in order to win. With this in mind, I don’t think, I could be wrong, that our power gamey griefers will do well as a follower of Rahsael. I’m still worried that they will be using him as an excuse. I have no idea whatsoever how it relates to the Outlanders because there is nothing in the help file and next to nothing in the Shrine area that relates to Outlander. He would be a great fit for Scion though! Like, ideal. This guy is a top notch Imm though and a great player and I’m glad I got to play a follower!

One final thing for his other followers: He is also a god of secrets. So when you are constanly making gymnastical sentences with the word LOSS in them, you’re kinda ####ing up and it’s as annoying as people who do the same thing when they constantly mention their sphere when they talk, or worse, elude to it in their description.

Had a great time save for where I messed up! Thanks Rahsael and everyone else! Sorry we didn’t finish that thing! WOLOLOLOOLOLOOO!!!