Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: Pretty easy.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=131583&mesg_id=131593
131593, RE: Pretty easy.
Posted by Rahsael on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I guess if you were to read the word "Loss" to mean "full looting" I can see your point. But you could argue the Maran goal of "eradicating evil" encourages multi-killing and griefing everyone who isn't a goodie.

I was never big on the forums, so I have no idea who you are or whether you're being sincere or just trolling me. Either way, for your benefit and the benefit of others, I'll offer a sincere response.

I was being serious when I said I wanted to leave the details of Rahsael's religion quiet/IC because I've spent a lot of time thinking about and planning the experience I want to share with players. But I will say this: If you were to play a Rahsael follower in earnest, you'd learn very quickly (as several already have) why your assumption about full looting everyone is incorrect.

And I hope you do!

I'm a longtime, well-rounded player myself. I developed this religion to be what I've always wanted out of a CF religion: a long and involved process designed to keep characters curious, interested and busy throughout the entirety of their lives. It takes some thought, creativity, and (IC) heartache to do it right, but it offers commensurate rewards, fun and surprises -- even for veterans who have seen it all, I hope.

It might not be for everyone. But it certainly isn't for griefers.