Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AGE DEATH) [EMPIRE] Caecilius Abbington Lawson IV the Unwavering Eye of the Grand Design, Bandit King of Hamsah Mu'tazz, Imperial Shadow Lord
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=128320
128320, (AGE DEATH) [EMPIRE] Caecilius Abbington Lawson IV the Unwavering Eye of the Grand Design, Bandit King of Hamsah Mu'tazz, Imperial Shadow Lord
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Jun 5 09:38:51 2016

At 10 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 13th of the Month of the Grand Struggle
on the Theran calendar Caecilius perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:thief
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:589
128421, RE: (AGE DEATH) [EMPIRE] Caecilius Abbington Lawson IV the Unwavering Eye of the Grand Design, Bandit King of Hamsah Mu'tazz, Imperial Shadow Lord
Posted by Isildur on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Liked me some Caecilius.
128379, RE: (AGE DEATH) [EMPIRE] Caecilius Abbington Lawson IV the Unwavering Eye of the Grand Design, Bandit King of Hamsah Mu'tazz, Imperial Shadow Lord
Posted by Jarmel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You frustrated the absolute crap out of me. But I think thats the whole point of an Empire shadow.

Hard as hell to pin down, and your traps were as nasty as hell. Looks like most of your characters life was a massive roller coaster with huge high and lows that you kept sticking it out through.

GLWYN
128369, RE: (AGE DEATH) [EMPIRE] Caecilius Abbington Lawson IV the Unwavering Eye of the Grand Design, Bandit King of Hamsah Mu'tazz, Imperial Shadow Lord
Posted by Gaspare Gnazzo on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
One of my absolute favorites. Thanks so much for the many, many hours of fun and paranoia. No other character in the game at the time caused me as much stress! Caecilius at the coronation ceremony was amazing- you managed to both be "loyal" and more or less upstage the new Emperor at his own event. And the "Legate" thing was ballsy. I loved it all.
128425, Also, I've got to add...
Posted by Gaspare Gnazzo on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
As a Game of Thrones fan, I always imagined Caecilius as Littlefinger. Was that the inspiration for this character?
128436, RE: Also, I've got to add...
Posted by Caecilius on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Never seen the show (nor many shows in general..) Sort of a combination of things, initially I think it was Cesare Borgia to be honest...
128342, Well Done
Posted by Varnon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Just an awesome character and a pain in my ass.

Well done.

GLWYN
128326, Awesome performance
Posted by Kstatida on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
This was the best RP-ed character I've witnessed so far (sorry Daphedee), where by RP I mean immersion of the player into the character, not just talks. Both as ally and enemy characters, I admired your performance.

Too bad the details of your role have leaked into forums while the character was still alive, and it made the scheming much less effective.
128325, Probably one of the best Shadow Lords I've seen
Posted by Deldrach on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You completely understood the sect and how it's supposed to work. You probably killed more people without lifting a dagger than in the history of CF. You didn't delete after being usurped when 90% of people would have. There is tons of good things to say about you and I hope you roll an imperial with your next :).

128324, RE: (AGE DEATH) [EMPIRE] Caecilius Abbington Lawson IV the Unwavering Eye of the Grand Design, Bandit King of Hamsah Mu'tazz, Imperial Shadow Lord
Posted by Xalcorin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Just seen that you and Ameenotep are gone from the realm. All those that were on board for the Rogue are gone. ugh. You did give me some good insight into trap items. Thanks
128321, Impactful char. Good job. GLWYN! NT
Posted by Ild on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt