Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectFORTRESS
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=128135&mesg_id=128145
128145, FORTRESS
Posted by Iunna on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I gave up on Fortress after many attempts to convince cabal members to stop by the
Inn/interact - which led Daph to seek out people who WOULD interact with her, (see:
Empire). So congrats on that guys, lolz. There were a handful of times I was grouped
with Lithodora and/or Errylk discussing plans to intercept Golthazar's attempts at
retrieval at the Tree, and I absolutely warned Golthazar about it. Yup.
SONGS:
Where Is The Love? - Black Eyed Peas
You Don't Know Me - Ben Folds

Luthantulas: You were like a big brother that Daphedee hid all her secrets from,
but still let him think she was a sweet little sister. Never did come down for that
last glass of wine. Good luck with IMMdom.

Seayon: Far and away the best Acolyte I interacted with. You were kind, willing to
listen, understanding, and a warm presence to be around. Despite your odd hours,
your deletion was a huge loss to Fort in my book.

Liffy: You were probably the first person to accuse Daph of being an Imperial
defender/sympathizer. Other than that, I thought you were a total nutter.

Errylk: Thanks for checking in on me. So few of the Fortress did this, that it
really stood out.

Gulrom: I was sad to see you delete. Similar feelings about you as Seayon. I'm not
sure where that unprompted quote came from ("You can do the impossible because
you've been through the unimaginable"), but it was exactly what Daph needed to hear.
Thanks for being a solid, good presence who still cared about a neutral elf.

Balgrum: I'm so glad to see you get Cardinal. You're a fun-loving dwarf with a heart
of gold, who goes out of his way to help people become better. Congrats!