Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: incorrect
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=127959&mesg_id=128043
128043, RE: incorrect
Posted by Callixa on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
So. You going to Udgaard with shawtabies and guards, and me attacking you there. No criminal in site, just the wanted wight who happened to live in Udgaard. And I get warranted and killed for that. Because there's a criminal in the realms who you want to sit at the pit for.

That's not an abuse of your powers. Right?

Yes, you can justify that you were hunting a criminal. Except for a few things. That justification is BS according to pretty much everyone else on your death thread, including immortals and previous provosts. And there was no criminal in sight.

In my mind you were just being an a$$ to your fellow players there. I don't mind evil, I don't mind people who play to win. But beating on someone who you just killed not so long ago using some veiled pretense to give another character a warrant, then come back tranced and with five tough mobs to kill them and confiscate their weapons, expect some hard feelings.

At the end of the day anything that takes away from people's enjoyment playing the game is bad. And you made a distinct choice to play in a way that left a lot of people not enjoying things.