Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectYou definitely had my number.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=122554&mesg_id=122621
122621, You definitely had my number.
Posted by Crraya on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were a beast. Every battle I went into with you I figured I'd be railroaded and just hoped you'd miss a lag so I could fight, save face, and get out of dodge.

Regarding assassinate. I practiced it, but attempted it fewer than a dozen times over the course of the character. Landed two or three of them, and don't think I ever stalked more than 3 times before attempting it. (Once with a very unlucky Imperial Black where I stalked once... for my first assassinate on my first attempt ever; another on Guarguox, when I stalked him a couple of times while he was sleeping)

Patience doesn't mesh very well with my playstyle... and stalking for 7-8 times and then watching your enemy teleport out just made me mad.

I'd rather find and enemy and fight then spend hours stalking and hoping I land an assassinate. Plus, once you get assassinate-happy, noone will fight you. What fun is that?

It would have been a great tool in my arsenal fighting you, but I never tried it.