Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectOooohhh... I was able to make it to the 3rd!
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=122554&mesg_id=122584
122584, Oooohhh... I was able to make it to the 3rd!
Posted by Crraya on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I had hoped to see you on the 3rd - knowing you were coming back from your cruise (HOPE YOU ENJOYED, BTW)... but unfortunately didn't get to see you.

What's really funny is that I had a feeling I was about to die soon and was making my way over to your shrine to say goodbye, but I ran out of food, started starving, and died in Seantryn while picking up some damned jerky.

Would have been REAL fitting to fall in one of your pools for someone else to fish out.

Anyways... thanks for taking me on. I know I wasn't the greatest follower in the world. Really, I'm not all that good with IMM interactions. Sometimes they just feel a little forced and I never wanted to put anyone through them when we both weren't having the best of times.

But I *did* want to make sure I rolled a Rayihn follower for three reasons:

1) Because I know you are a passionate IMM who loves her followers
2) As an apology for making you upset at my last char, WHO YOU *HATED* with a passion, Salmt
3) And to prove that it was the *char*, not the player who disliked Rayihn... Crraya could care less how slutty you were, as long as she got to play with your hair... while my drunken Paladin thought women should be faithful to a single person.

Anyways... I loved playing your follower... NOW WHAT IS BEHIND MIRROR #?!?!?