Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectGreat job, man.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=122478&mesg_id=122485
122485, Great job, man.
Posted by Ellsto on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
First off, age dying an emperor is the bees knees of CFing. I think at this point you can drop the mic and walk off the stage. Nicely done.

I'm a returner to CF, so I didn't have any previous experience with Jarlduz other than what Ellsto had. I planned everything around having to fight you. I had preps on me that were labelled, "For use with Jarlduz only" and I even took an edge that I would not have taken if it weren't for planning to fight you. We had some great battles, mostly you tore me up the same way you tore everyone else up. I am really, really glad that I got to participate in bringing down such a titan once before you age died. I also enjoyed the one talk we had, and honestly looked forward to more.

Roll a goody outlander and use the pass phrase, "Triple Owl" and I'll induct you right in. ;)

Have a great Thanksgiving - I know I'm thankful I don't have to go up against you anymore!