Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectThat took a while.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=122478&mesg_id=122479
122479, That took a while.
Posted by Jarlduz on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well this character turned out to be everything I had hoped and more. This was my first Imperial so I wasn't really expecting much with it. Somehow along the way got War Master and then Emperor. It surprised me to no end (Thanks to Destuvius). I even managed to hang onto it somehow which was even more surprising. Either way, this was probably my most successful iteration and I enjoyed every minute of it.

I was sphere Protection and my whole theme was centered around protecting the Empire and not letting it fail. Jarlduz owed everything to the Empire and he would give willingly to any who furthered its cause. So if I seemed overly nice sometimes, we'll say it was cause of that. When I was coming up the ranks, Empire was in pretty good shape and we did have some lulls but for the most part we stayed pretty much in power.

Thanks to Destuvius and the rest of the Immstaff. I never expect anything but you all just deliver anyway. First tattoo! Pretty sure it was a pity one at first, but I hoped I lived up to the Design. There were so many great characters that I interacted with so I'll leave it up to you and I'll respond in kind.