Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: (AGE DEATH) [EMPIRE] Niji the Honey-Tongued Purveyor of Words, Emperor of Thera
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=121337&mesg_id=121361
121361, RE: (AGE DEATH) [EMPIRE] Niji the Honey-Tongued Purveyor of Words, Emperor of Thera
Posted by Corwyn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I didn't really have an issue with you either. I see a lot of complaints both IC and OOCly, and it didn't really match up with my own experiences. I suspect its because the few times I got you down, you got back nearly everything, and I had nothing all that useful when I got killed. So, at least you weren't looting for no reason. I remember that time when I got everything back and you gave me some gold, and I was like holy crap awesome. Lol.

We had some decent banter, so I had fun there. Corwyn did hate Niji(and all things Imperial), but he strangely identified with Niji. I also had a lot of fun trying my suicide bum rushes on Centurions against you and whoever else, trying to see how long I could last. Corwyn generally went in there assuming he'd die a horrible death and decided he won if he didn't. He wasted your guy's time after all.