Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: (AGE DEATH) [EMPIRE] Gedunthos Veldrin'Ultrin the Ruthless Agent of the Underdark, Bandit King of Hamsah Mu'tazz, Emperor of Thera
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=117919&mesg_id=117965
117965, RE: (AGE DEATH) [EMPIRE] Gedunthos Veldrin'Ultrin the Ruthless Agent of the Underdark, Bandit King of Hamsah Mu'tazz, Emperor of Thera
Posted by Kraldinor on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
A great presence for Empire, often when it had no other. I was very happy to see you finally got Emperor, even if it was only for a little bit. I think most would have gotten frustrated after missing out on the first two votes, but you just stuck with it. I had tried you get imms to raise you and Noviask to the council when I was high priest, but the Emperor finally got around to it, probably because I didn't endorse you to him.

Something I think is a huge compliment, for a while as Kraldinor I thought you were Twist, although that was largely due to style similarities with Olthundar. I never suspected Damolo was Twist with Naldigar.