Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: (AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Aeede E'Gris the Passionate Pursuer of Fidelity, Handmaiden to Rayihn, Official Event Coordinator of the Inn
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=116624&mesg_id=116988
116988, RE: (AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Aeede E'Gris the Passionate Pursuer of Fidelity, Handmaiden to Rayihn, Official Event Coordinator of the Inn
Posted by Corlx on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Ye wierd friggin' bird! Sorry it took me so long to get to this. You were perhaps the only character Corlx couldn't figure out. I went from thinking you were the nicest, to thinking you were a Scion spy, to just plain mean, to really nice again. You kept it interesting to say the least. Hope you had fun, and I hope Corlx helped you to have fun in his drunken ways. I kept waiting for you to figure out that if you didn't ask for gold I'd drop thousands upon thousands on you, but you kept asking so you only got a pittance compared to everyone else. Nothing personal, Corlx believes in spontaneous charity to get surprised reactions, he isn't a bank of the Heralds, despite appearances. Anyway, had fun, and see you around...