Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Aeede E'Gris the Passionate Pursuer of Fidelity, Handmaiden to Rayihn, Official Event Coordinator of the Inn
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=116624
116624, (AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Aeede E'Gris the Passionate Pursuer of Fidelity, Handmaiden to Rayihn, Official Event Coordinator of the Inn
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Aug 25 00:33:08 2013

At 6 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 3rd of the Month of the Spring
on the Theran calendar Aeede perished, never to return.
Race:arial
Class:assassin
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:HERALD, the Heralds of the Eternal Star
Hours:391
116988, RE: (AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Aeede E'Gris the Passionate Pursuer of Fidelity, Handmaiden to Rayihn, Official Event Coordinator of the Inn
Posted by Corlx on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Ye wierd friggin' bird! Sorry it took me so long to get to this. You were perhaps the only character Corlx couldn't figure out. I went from thinking you were the nicest, to thinking you were a Scion spy, to just plain mean, to really nice again. You kept it interesting to say the least. Hope you had fun, and I hope Corlx helped you to have fun in his drunken ways. I kept waiting for you to figure out that if you didn't ask for gold I'd drop thousands upon thousands on you, but you kept asking so you only got a pittance compared to everyone else. Nothing personal, Corlx believes in spontaneous charity to get surprised reactions, he isn't a bank of the Heralds, despite appearances. Anyway, had fun, and see you around...
116664, Hi,
Posted by Tsunami on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I enjoyed our interactions.

(Even if you did flip out that I was telling people I enjoyed their interactions)
116641, Aeede has finally left the Inn...
Posted by Aeede on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
What a fun ride. I loved every minutes of this character. I had so much to do. I met so many interesting people and each one was great interaction. I made this char just to join the Heralds and do something different that I haven’t done. I was thinking to follow Whiysdan and have couple of role chapters dedicated to him. But turn of events made me the Handmaiden of Rayihn. If I came across to some that I didn’t know much, it was intentional. I wanted to approach life as I am new to everything, not someone who was born with all knowledge.

Sorry for the delay in goodbye note. I could not post this from home as I could not respond to any posting.

The biggest achievements:
- Handmaiden of Rayihn
- Tattoo (Last one was from Talia)
- Made whole lot of friends
- Long title
- Long Description
- Killed Tiamat
- Got unique weapon (Not Custom weapon) - Perfect for my RP
- Another Age Death

Rayihn: Thank you, Thank you, Thank you and I love you. You are the best. I loved every interaction. Every time I approached you with a plan, you threw a monkey wrench into it. But I learnt so much about thinking “outside-the-lyceum” and writing. Thank you for making me Handmaiden, Tat and Long Desc. I had so much fun while re-learning your religion. Around 4-5 years ago I had a paladin under your religion. Once again, thank you for everything. And I owe you that foot massage and romantic evening. I know I will return to you, but I need to think of different role so I do not sound like Aeede or approach your religion the same way.

Whiysdan: Thank you for the whiskey. Every time I saw I wanted to say “Where is the whiskey, Whiz?” It refers to the Red Indian Chief in McLintock saying “Where is the whiskey, maclin?” I enjoyed the RP, especially that Bear Hug. Thank you for making me Official Event Coordinator. I just wish I could have been allowed to write note to all. It was real pain in the neck to ask someone to follow exactly how I wanted the note to look like.

Neltouda and Arvam: Thank you for tolerating me. I didn’t get to interact much with you, but it was great.

Shamise: I told you to go for HeroIMM and I knew you would be perfect. Thank you for all the fun goodies. I had a lot of fun with you.

Phred: You buggar. You disappeared on me. I wanted to you to be around and become my co-event coordinator. Learnt few things from you.

Saersha: You were around before I was inducted, so you taught me few things. We had one argument and I think I was on the verge of being kicked out. I had to handle it politically, and it worked out great. I imagine we became good friends since that day. Thank you for all the support and gold.

Corlx: It was fun to hang out with you. You had a wealth of knowledge. Thank you for all the whiskey, gold and support. Thank you, Partner-in-crime.

Zlij: I haven’t seen you in a long time. I hope you are still around.

Mliansref: Thank you for sending my notes and talks.

Noic: Where did you disappear? I missed you. I hope you come back.

Tykanis: Man, I had fun. I was the voice in the shadow torturing you about poisons and souls.

Vateras: Stick to what you doing, you will be perfect.

Cardinal Rydell: Brother in faith, Thank you for bringing me along for those dragon hunts. It was great fun.

Voralia: Even though I was not involved in your story line, I really wanted to get in there. Thank you for all the talks and RPs. Really loved your story.

Bulga, Juhbal, Madigans and Becaid: I really wanted to travel with you to the places you guys mentioned. I wish I had more time.

Nyst: You are the only person who has killed me and at first I hated you for it. I had 0-1 in 390 hours. I wanted it to age die with 0-0, maybe next time.

Kraldinor: I loved your RP and had a great time interacting you. Thank you for all the help.

Aster & Kazzru: It was fun. Thank you for the travels.

Merf, Ruosti, Gedunthos, Brizlin, Israh, Gihvij and few others: Thank you for all the RP.

I know I am missing bunch of people and I am sorry about it. I would love to hear your input and hopefully improve from there.
116644, Didn't know what to make of you.
Posted by Murphy on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You talked of strange and illogical things and I often didn't understand what you wanted at all. So I just decided Kazzru would be wary and distrustful of you and RP'd it that way.

Good luck with your next!
116645, I had fun talking to you...
I did not put this in my roles, but I should have. With everybody, it was different RP. I could not be same with everyone. Its not real and very boring. So for Kazzru and Noic, I wanted to drag you to drag around Thera with a leash (Idea came from watching some clip of Paris Hilton dragging her dog).

IRL, I do not have same interaction with all my friends. I wanted to implement that in CF.
116648, My odd duck!
Posted by Rayihn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
We sure had fun didn't we? And I'm so glad you seemed to enjoy everything so much. I'm very happy you glommed onto Ray the way you did. The whole Handmaiden thing cracks me up as it was Sham's idea in the first place and it seems to have really caught on as a fun "thing" to earn in Ray's religion so I think I'll keep it going for a while. It's a lot less funny without a fire giant to clean up after but oh well right??

Looking forward to having you around the Bathhouse again. You had this odd way about you that I found refreshing if hard to interpret at times.
116649, RE: My odd duck!
First of all, Thank you. Your interactions made me go farther than I imagined. Thank you for making me think outside the box. I seriously researched for a week about the zones on human feet and head, and how they affect other parts of the body.

I had a write-up on handmaiden and was planning to send you, but I died before I could send it. If you are willing, I can email you that write-up.

That fire giant mess-cleaning was such a great hit that I talked with few of your followers and also cleaning up the sauna was awesome as well. I was hoping you add some cool triggers that I tried telling you, but I think it was hard for me to change OOC thoughts into IC speech.

I will be making another follower of your very soon, but I do not have any role ideas.
116650, Email it on over!
Posted by Rayihn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Looking very forward to reading it. And you did your research very very well.
116651, Thank you too
Posted by Ruosti on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I enjoyed all the RP myself, even back to the applicant days when there was that little scenario with Kallagos (I think that's who it was).
116652, RE: Aeede has finally left the Inn...
Posted by Israh on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I am glad you had fun. Israh enjoyed his meals at the Eternal Star, even
though he is not one to over indulge himself.

I was a bit suprised by the political aspects of your talks,
but they were refreshing.
116654, RE: Aeede has finally left the Inn...
Posted by Zlij on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Glad you had fun with Aeede. Was nice to see you so enthousiastic about creating happenings at the Inn. Zlij was a bit cynical about your hope to make friends with Empire but he liked to see Aeede trying to make things nice.

As for not being around much, let's just say I have a new girlfriend and we have good winds in my area lately... I just can't put CF before sailing. Sorry I missed your death, GLWYN
116682, RE: Aeede has finally left the Inn...
Posted by Whiysdan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Glad you had fun! You were a great presence for Herald for quite a long time. Thanks for all the work that you put into the cabal and into hosting events. Sorry that I didn't get you the ability to note all; I just dropped the ball on that one and didn't think about it.

=w=
116704, Dude, you are awesome...
Thank you for kind words. You have a HUGE impact on the Heralds, keep it up boss. Even when you pass those whiskey shot glass, its a compliment and I loved every time. Example: The time you passed shot glasses to Corlx and I while we were fooling around in that duergar city, that was totally unexpected and fun. He was your Vicar, you could have just sent the shot glass to him, but you included me as well. And that made me respect you more.

Dude, you are awesome. Keep up the good work. You presence make whole lot of difference.

You didn't drop that ball in the end, just the title made it more fun. I could have asked if you can give me the ability to send note to all, but I didn't want to come off as whiner asking for everything. I only did that to Rayihn and Corlx.
135221, RE: Aeede has finally left the Inn...
Posted by Phred on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Hey there Aeede. I know this is well over due. I hated to leave you alone in charge of the Inn by yourself but life happened and I had to abandon Phred. Thanks for all the good times. I have had a good 5 years off of CF but now I'm back. Hope to see you around Thera. You'll never guess who I am this time ;)
116640, RE: (AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Aeede E'Gris the Passionate Pursuer of Fidelity, Handmaiden to Rayihn, Official Event Coordinator of the Inn
Posted by Vateras on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
A regular people person, and seller it sounds like wish I would have got to hang out more with you at my newfound pinnacle, Always fun, always spry, and always spunky. Enjoyed the conversation, and hope you do well with your next.
116642, Thank you...
I am taking time off from CF.

I have 5 month old son and I am enjoying spending time with him immensely. He is awesome.
116631, A little early on the hours... Is that normal Arial?
Posted by Perpetual_Noob on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I enjoyed going out on dragon hunts with you with Toktok. GLWYN
116632, No. Average is 494 hours per helpfile
Posted by Elerosse on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
But arials have a low life span in terms of years so they feel the impact of age gear and aging effects more then other races.
116643, Loved hanging out with you...
I was at 57 and I would have went to atleast 70. And I wanted to Age-Die. I think that for a Herald thats the ideal way to die.

I got an item which had +15 years and it was legendary. I wanted to have it on "eq freeze" and took a chance. I have no regrets of my action.