Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectHad a lot of fun fighting you
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=115858&mesg_id=116161
116161, Had a lot of fun fighting you
Posted by Leyras on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I agree, the first hundred hours were great. Having the time to throw the whole kitchen sink at you while you were trying to slowplay me into malediction death was nearly as stress relieving as actually punching a bag. Really respected your pick yourself up and keep going it attitude, although eventually I realized you were just trying to wear people down and I stopped biting so frequently. I bantered with you a lot to encourage you and tried to make sure you got your gear back.

The next few hundred...yes, you kind of lashed out nearly OOC a few times, and also went more deceitful/manipulative (the latter being just great RP for an evil dude. I.e., saying you were done trying to retrieve and about to rest and then running back for quick shot at summon/kill). I was never comfortable really bantering with you RPwise, I just did it to make your experience a little better, so went things felt OOC I stopped talking to you.

Glad I got a chance to fight with you again before you died. I was planning on being prepared for the same time slot the next week, but you died a day early and I never got my battle royale showdown :(

To answer your parting thought..no way! I played an outlander during Hunsobo -- Empire/Scion/Trib powerhouses, Empire/Trib combined death groups of seven hunting everyone down. It sucked. My best option was to lose con by charging Hunsobo because that was the only way I could keep stuff past regearing.