Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: I thought you were Evil
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=115858&mesg_id=115957
115957, RE: I thought you were Evil
Posted by Kraldinor on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thanks and it was enjoyable watching you develop as a player (Suttun was likely my Favorite though)

I actually did give Madoc some consideration for Dread Lord largely because Noviask was still sitting at 40 and I wasn't sure if he would rank up or not (he did right after). I was looking at effort and value as well as pk success, and I wanted to give you a few more deaths to play with. Also, your characters were very important to Kraldinor's success with PvP with the combination of things the black sect and AP's brought to the table. In the end though Noviask's competence won out. I thought you did a very good job with Eidiol when you did get your chance though.

I don't really remember much ooc chatter besides an occasional box score and some NBA trade talks....

Ok real answer. I tended to talk a lot on CB about PKs because I didn't group with Shadows, so if they were around that is how I was communicating with them. Plus if I said something like I am going to the Fort, that kinda meant I might expect everyone else to go to the Fort as well.

I also tended to let everyone know where I was going if there were other Empire hero's on so if they got in a bind, they knew I would not likely come to help them out.

If there was much else these don't explain, please send me some examples (I am interested in improving). Post if you feel like it, or I left an email adddress at the bottom of my goodbye.