Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectI honestly think that's pretty bogus
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=115858&mesg_id=115932
115932, I honestly think that's pretty bogus
Posted by KaguMaru on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Having played several Empire characters since you became essentially the cabal's sole imm presence, making Krald Emperor was literally the only thing I ever saw from you (I was the guy you made Elite at the same time). My following Empire character basically treated Rayihn as an imm because you just weren't there.

Noviask wasn't "some guy who managed to get himself anathema'd" and I'd imagine the patron imm of Empire should have given two ####s. Writing a delayed '#### off' because someone pointed out that you should maybe spend one single minute paying attention to your cabal was perfectly pointless (could't even take the five minutes to interact with him) and from an IC perspective it would honestly be better if you weren't there at all so at least it would be lore that the Empire doesn't have a patron imm.

Sorry but it needed to be said, you come over like you couldn't give two ####s about the game or the cabal at all.