Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectActually there were three if I remember it right
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=115858&mesg_id=115911
115911, Actually there were three if I remember it right
Posted by Torak on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
That D-guy was still Emperor, so he gets a vote also... or I could be wrong on how it all works, only been in a vote once. You could say you being Emperor changed a lot but I think it was kind of a duo effect of us both that we actually stuck it out when everyone else was a fair-weather login and that the pendulum was swinging again already.

And I may have brought it to the front, but you put me into a corner... it was pretty obvious you had other reasons for doing it (I was shaking your seat on the Throne) and you realized the mistake you had made after the fact - Jebaral wasn't even punished and he's the guy who killed Bharhum. You can say I forced it by slamming your god, but you demoted your strongest member of the Empire because I didn't drink your kool-aid of love because I saw you destroying the Empire.... I couldn't sit by anymore.

And seriously, you backed Merf! What in gods name were you thinking :) He has to be an ooc friend of yours...

Oh well, wish it went differently. We could have done some crazy stuff.