Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectNot even a mention, you evil bastard
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=115858&mesg_id=115906
115906, Not even a mention, you evil bastard
Posted by Torak on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
:)

I liked Kraldinor and I hated Kraldinor. I really didn't see you as evil, I was that guy complaining about my boss (Zulg was my sphere/god and he left CF) and the Empire I had known was becoming a freaking sideshow fest of alliances and hippy-style love... and damn did we butt heads. I wish sometimes I could have stuck it out but I knew how that would end up with me having no Immortal rep and you having Ray back you.

And seriously, Dacagais just making you Emperor with no vote? Then when I bring up the fact you've taken the Empire down the crapper he says if I try to talk to him again he'll kill me? Dacagais if you're reading this, you're a horrible influence on the Empire - the fact that you never involved yourself at all in anything Empire, and then don't even interact at all when called upon... not sure what reasoning you want to give but "bleh" is the best I can think of. At least have a conversation if someone sends you a note.

Anyways, rant over.... you did good Kraldinor - just sad you had to be my enemy.

-Noviask