Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Fiddleben "Fiddletoes" the Inn's Creator of Perplexing Provisions, Bandit King of Hamsah Mu'tazz
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=112972
112972, (AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Fiddleben "Fiddletoes" the Inn's Creator of Perplexing Provisions, Bandit King of Hamsah Mu'tazz
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Jan 13 21:52:18 2013

At 11 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 10th of the Month of the Sun
on the Theran calendar Fiddleben perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:thief
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:HERALD, the Heralds of the Eternal Star
Hours:500
112995, RE: (AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Fiddleben
Posted by Fiddleben on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Another age death that came too soon. I had so much fun with Fiddleben. I decided to roll up a character during the holidays. Hadn't played for a while so it was great getting back into the fields.
There's really no way to say goodbye to every friend I made with Fiddleben. Being a herald gave me the opportunity to interact and role play with so many great players. If I leave you out, my appologies.

Heralds:

Rockeano: My man! You were probably the best friend Fiddleben ever made. A very well played character. You brought out the fun in everyone you met. Loved just hangin out with you and crackin stupid jokes. It took me quite a while to get used to not having you around.

Maehayla: We had some great times exploring and I really enjoyed being your friend. I wish I could perform half as well as you. You always had a great tale to share with everyone and the marionette show was awesome! We gotta get that pole put back in the Inn... :)

Rachiel: You were always such a good friend. I'll really miss our time spent in the Inn. You always put forth an aura of gentle grace and set an example to all the future Heralds. It always made me smile to give you something new I had found in my travels.

Quetzal: Always a good time. I loved crackin up with you in our great adventures. You really made the difference on what Fiddleben could plan for his heists. Thanks for being my brother.

Gibblik: We had a lot of fun times. You were always there to assist my dumb sense of humor. I missed seeing you around the Inn.

Mab: You were a blast! That Adamantite Chef competition was a lot of fun. You always had a quick comeback for anything Fiddleben threw at you. Very well played character.

Swalni: My little buddy! I loved butchering wargs and spiders with you out back. You always had my back and made me laugh with your goblin drinks. I wish you could have gone on more of our heists, and I thought you did very well even though you were such a low rank when you did join us. Well played!

Brahm: Wow, you were somethin. You came up with some of the craziest ideas and I loved every one of them! Those trances were hillarious! I really enjoyed watching you entertain and it took me some time but I figured out the secret to your mindreading... for a while there I thought you were actually psychic! haha

Tholos: A true brother you were always a fun time to be around. I was proud to be your best man. You and Brahm cracked me up more times than I can remember. Well played!

Aearonor: I could tell you are going to do great things. Well played character and a fine addition to the Heralds. Glad we got to meet up and enjoy and adventure or two.

Rakdrek: I didn't get to meet you for long, but what I saw I really liked. Keep it up.

Phansee: We only met for a small while, but you seemed to know what you were doing. You came to party and I could tell. Have fun!

Immortals:

Whiysdan: You are such a great immortal! Thanks for spending so much time playing along with us and making it so much fun. I'm definitely rolling another herald at some point.

Neltouda: I think the time you took me and Rockeano to the ancient red dragon lair was one of the coolest things an immortal has ever done for me. Thanks for all the good times and all the time you spend with us unworthy mortals.

Rayihn: I didn't really get to know you as much as I would have liked, but thank you for the time you spent with us. You performed a beautiful ceremony. Thanks for all you do for the game.

Good Friends:

Baylahn: You made me laugh so hard sometimes! Some of my funnest times were hanging out with you and Rockeano planning some grand heist or other. I'm glad you decided to hang in there and lasted till I died. I would have missed having you around. Well played character and my best friend outside the Heralds.

Kurbrawn: I always enjoyed the times you came in for a drink. Hope you liked your pimp cup! I wish I could have stuck around just a bit longer to help you out. Well played character and awesome friend.

Rydell: I'm so glad you gathered all us together to hunt dragons. I was thinking I was going to die before getting to kill a single one. Wish we could have made it to Tiamat. Thanks for bringing me along for the fun.

Charice: I always enjoyed watching you roleplay. You had your own agenda and I knew that, but I couldn't help but throw gold at you. Reminded me of my ex wife. Thanks for the good times.

Purmundin: A really great friend. Very well roleplayed. I could tell you were torn between the law and our friendship. You played it very well. Always the letter of the law. Thanks for the fun times. Watch out for rogue marionettes!

Perr, Urses, and all the rest of you tribunals: Thanks for hanging out and drinking with me. When it felt a bit too safe in the Inn, goofing off in the Bar with you guys was just what I needed.

Enemies:

Ahmahrohtar: I'm so glad you were around. Being a Herald who was friends with everyone made it few and far between when I got a chance to do any real fighting. Well roleplayed. It was fun watching you slip into the dark side...

Naitan: I enjoyed our little fued. The chances I got to tie you up and rob you felt great after you completely destroyed me that one time. Well played character.

I know I have forgotten a lot of people, but if you reply I'll be sure to get back at ya. This is actually the first time I have ever written a goodbye post for any of my characters in all these years. This game has provided me with so much fun and never gets old. Thanks to everyone who makes it such a blast! Cya in the fields...

112996, RE: (AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Fiddleben
Posted by TollikSvirf on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Alas, you will be missed.
113002, You are gone
Posted by Asteloth on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
and with you so many dreams. Pinning plans on other people is a liability when age death and despair rip lives dear to us away. So many, so quickly.

And yes, you were dear. A mentor, an enigma, the potential promise to secrets that died with you. Curse you for the joyous laughter you brought to so many of us, and curse you for your untimely demise.

You will be missed.
113013, REALLY enjoyed this character
Posted by Whiysdan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Really, just a fantastic job. I loved watching this character mature and your RP come around. You were an absolutely fantastic presence for Herald and I appreciate everything you gave. thumbsup!

You and your quirkiness will be missed.

=w=
113014, Sad to see you go.
Posted by Arratok on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I have been saying that too often it seems, but age death is deserved death in my book.

I always wanted to start some #### at the inn to see how it would affect our dynamic, You and Rock were sooo stacked with gear it was appalling at times. I always liked chatting the both of you up just to get a different taste of CF. Not everything's always gotta be about killing Magi.

You two really had some fun things rolling around, and it made me sad in a way that my role dictates that I do not drink much, if ever. It would have been fun to be more of the brawling drunken hot head type.

Glad I caught your last few moments.

Always good to see someone enjoyed playing as much as the player base enjoyed having them around.

Take care and good luck, and I hope we cross paths with the next ones.
113015, Fiddles!
Posted by Rachiel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were amazing and Ill definitely miss you.

Whiysdan and Rach raised a glass to you.
113047, Awww man
Posted by Brahm on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wish I could've been there when you went, stupid school :/ really really enjoyed hanging with you and choking down your food!
113053, Dude, totally miss you.
Posted by Kurbrawn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I don't want to say too much but, I really really miss you dude. Like..... can't wait to die so we can both drink up in heaven miss you. See you soon buddy.
113058, Master Moneybags!!!
Posted by Aearonor on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I was honored to have gone on your last heist. Thank you for showing me a thing or two! Phenomenal character!!!
113071, Ah fiddlesticks, Fiddleben is gone.
Posted by Maehayla on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You and I got beat up together too many times. So much fun. Thanks for a thoroughly enjoyable experience. Just talking with you seemed to lighten my mood. You had so many fans of your cooking, I couldn't believe it. I guess everyone's hungry for rat gut cream puffs. I'll miss you, greasy ol' Fiddleben.
113081, Burn!
Posted by Gripple on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
It was fun. You made me the player chuckle. However gripple viewed himself as an evil beast and treating him like a fluffy bunny got his ire up, leading to burnanation.

(God damn I miss screaming burn and cackling)
112993, You will be greatly missed
Posted by Tholos on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fiddle was a rock star in my mind. Absolutely fantastic to RP with. Good job on all of it.
112990, RE: (AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Fiddleben
Posted by Quetzal on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
My fiercest competition in the kitchen. A good friend, and an even better thief. Enjoyed spending time with you and soaking up all that sneaky knowledge
112974, RE: (AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Fiddleben
Posted by Rakdrek on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
NOOOOOO not fiddles!!!!

I didn't get much time to work with you, but I enjoyed what time I did get. GLWYN