Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectThat's perfectly fine.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=110886&mesg_id=110981
110981, That's perfectly fine.
Posted by lasentia on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Looking back at your death thread to see who you even were I'm not surprised. I don't play characters to be loved by the PB, I just play for fun. And I play my chars how I want, not how others may want me to.

But for fun, I'll take up your points.
1) Eradicating a cabal and eradicating an individual ranger are different things. (and can be done in ways other than PK) Characters are more complex than team battle v. team nexus, but I guess you didn't understand that. And as things went, she pretty much betrayed Iklahn and we killed each other many times after (and had before and during that time as well). There is RP in CF, it's not the same for every char and player though, so kindly let people RP how they wish instead of thinking your way is the only correct way.

2) I never saw certain battleragers. Playtimes vary, so that's pretty much a non issue. You don't hit 990 hours by never logging in.

3) From your original death thread.
"Kelarin not sure how you got into the village without a mage kill. If I was a Russian conspiracy theorist I'd point out that it was probably because you play a Rayihn follower with a lastname and tattoo though."

Actually, his induction and Drillmastering was because of his RP and had nothing to do with Rayihn, so don't go thinking she influenced me at all in any decision I made in that regard. I chose him and inducted him of my own accord. Maybe because he was one of the only non-cookie cutter battleragers at the time, which is nice to see. I suppose I could have named Namric and named another one a week or two later after you deleted.

4) Yes it was. Feel free to bitch about that all you want, it doesn't bother me. I play CF for fun, and I enjoy playing bards.

I'm glad someone complained, if nobody did I did something wrong with this character.