Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectMauz was simply stellar.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=110886&mesg_id=110913
110913, Mauz was simply stellar.
Posted by lasentia on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mauz would have been DM if I could have chosen him. Hell, I would have been happy to be your DM you know, since you dominated me in round one of the Rites. (I always checked the pillar hoping to see Mauz added in but never got to see it there)

Thank you for the kind words, early Salyeris was a much better Commander and Battlerager all and all and I'm glad you got to see that part of her. I thought it was great serving with Mauz, who to me was everything a great Battlerager should be. I made an RP mistake that really sort of detracted from her being a really good battlerager even in my own eyes though, but hey, you have to stick it out anyway when you screw something up. Battleragers should not live 990 hours.

She did get torn to utter shreds by some people and by some amazing gangs too. I bitched about pretty much one thing consistently, my own inability to come up with any plausible answer to Krunk solo with my build :) Otherwise, it was just venting frustration when I bitched.