Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectThat was the last bard
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=110886&mesg_id=110907
110907, That was the last bard
Posted by lasentia on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
And yes, I'd expect negative stuff in there, I don't mind at all. I don't play flawless characters, not even remotely close. I had lots of slip ups and bad moments right up until the end. Battle just brings out a lot of frustrations when you're getting stomped on which I was not prepared for after the last bard, and I appreciated you taking me aside and trying to set me straight. How you Imms deal with it I don't know, cause even being a cabal leader is just really taxing. Sorry I sent a guy to ask Baer for training by the way.

If Iklahn had chosen Salyeris over Island maybe it would have worked, or if you had selected a village wood elf bard as a suitor maybe. :) I sort of stated my thoughts in the goodbyes though. I did have fun, and Salyeris was raised among drow and spent a life living in bloodshed and death. Evil just seemed more natural and in line with the char, which I understand is not really a natural thing to RP out, a char that really doesn't have any chance of a happy ending. It was nice to be the bad guy for a change though.

I promise, no more bards for me ever again- the class is too familiar now and it plays on autopilot. I just wanted to see how rough battle bard really was cause I had a notion it would be terrible and it was surprisingly decent, at least against mages.