Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectTwo questions
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=105687&mesg_id=105745
105745, Two questions
Posted by Argivo on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I think I'm going to say this first, over and over, because it's true -- you are the absolute best :)

The first is -- all joking aside, did I have any control over when Argivo age died? Doh! I thought the character would age die whenever the RNG determined it, regardless of whether I was logged in. The irony is that I logged in only to write the final role chapters we had talked about in our last IC meeting (hah! the joke was on me)

The second question -- you know my strengths and weaknesses probably better than anyone else. Should I jump into another Baerfollower right away, or do something different -- what do you think is best for my development as a player? And, when I do roll another one and you recognize it's me, how much higher will the bar be this time since I've been around the block once? :)

Last but not least, Baer, you are the absolute best. Thanks so much :)
OOCly and ICly, I would not have lasted 3 days at hero without your encouragement and religion :)