Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectAnd I thought I was old.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=100455&mesg_id=100471
100471, And I thought I was old.
Posted by Allysia on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I liked the chancellor a lot, and I am glad I never really made an enemy of you. Bard vs. dark elf transmuter chancellor = not a fight I want any part of since I'd be dead by the time I maybe get one song to land. I didn't really have much respect for other scions IC, but the chancellor was certainly one that had mine.

And I almost gave you the eagle marked staff, but I figured you hardly needed it to keep killing people, and I lost it to Flaaayin soon after which I was hoping would give you an incentive to kill him.

Deadly char (though you never killed me, largely because I don't think you ever had a reason to or caught me accept once when I teleported out of velkyn at like 50 hp). I liked this one a lot more than Kjrorh. I found you did in fact have pretty outstanding RP. As you've said. Dark elf/scion/zurcon. Not sure why people would expect anything different than you were. I liked the harsh RP actually (it never once came off as OOC or douchey in my opinion), it fit perfectly for the char. Well done.

Now lets see a fort char with 500 PKS! :)