Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectI can't say enough good about Rhone.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=100197&mesg_id=100210
100210, I can't say enough good about Rhone.
Posted by Athioles on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
No. Seriously. I've tried.

You were probably the best cabal mate all around that I've ever had. From the hundreds of PKs we had together to the hundreds of raids to the hundreds of hours just sitting there watching quicksand it was easily the most enjoyable time I've had in my decade of mudding.

I wish I could have age died with you (it was my goal) but alas real life reared it's ugly head. I'm very happy to see you stuck it out. You made the Fortress a better place for everyone and you were an excellent Marshall, if not the best I've seen.

As for Aiocis I really wish I had that log. That half hour we had to spend down there just waiting was some of the more "bored and pissed off" rp I've had with someone else. Then when they finally stumbled in and I almost blew the PK killing a nexun while you were chasing the bastard down was funny. Me stealing the killing blow after all your hard work was the icing on the cake :p

Good luck with your next man. I hope we cross paths again.

-Ath