Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectNice work Thays.....
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=33353&mesg_id=33376
33376, Nice work Thays.....
Posted by Viviarong on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I know I hardly ever had the same login times as you had (but that goes for the rest aswell). But what I saw of you I liked. I am sorry you deleted now, since I was hoping to get to know bouth you and the others better as soon as work permits it, currently I have a lot to do at work and at the same time I have started stuff in the outlander now that I wish to follow through... I was hoping the old guys in the cabal would be able to join in on it when time comes and my last note had something to do with it.

We never got to group together but I did help you a little once in a while when hunting on eastern :D

I enjoyed to have you around, and it supprise me you're only 16. The character was was played well and I hope I will meet you in the refuge in a new incarnation soon :) I have the same feeling as you that its a solid cabal that gives you more than the PK perspective... Its so many possibilities there, bouth RP wise and "quest" wise... Its all up to the player(s) who play there.

Good luck with your next, and I loved seeing a goodie ranger in outlander :), its far between them.

If you like aim:tigern901 :)