Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: Some farewells
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=26899&mesg_id=26972
26972, RE: Some farewells
Posted by Baendraa on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Zauttevre was always somewhat of an enigma to me since we didn't travel that often. Surprisingly, it is the Imperial healers that I always felt most uncomfortable around (although there is one imperial class that I tend to avoid altogether), perhaps because you tend to need healers when you are at your weakest. I wondered how long it would be before you objected to me taking what I wanted twice running before you took what you wanted (although in all honesty I didn’t see you say you wanted the robe we got until I went over the log, and I would have let you have it since you’d helped me earlier). I particularly remember the episode with you, me and Lochzan, where Lochzan sacrificed the storm commander we’d just killed to make a zombie out of. I said “I hope your god appreciates the sacrifice Lochzan”, and then the next thing I know, you healing sleep me and when I wake up Khasothalas is there. I enjoyed that encounter. I was half expecting some immortal unlovingness because of the note to the Empire coupled with not prostrating myself as ordered, but it turned out ok for all in the end. The best thing about it is that it really made me feel as if I was travelling with two priests, rather than two people who happened to use communes.

I too would have liked to spend more time around you and find out what you were about. Unfortunately I'm finding it difficult to free up the time to play (and thankfully for once I won't be losing anything to hoarding code as a result).