Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectUgly battles
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=26899&mesg_id=26954
26954, Ugly battles
Posted by Jin roh on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Usually when we were fighting, it was me versus a bunch of you. Unfortunate, but that is how it crumbles usually. Our single battles were full of you just spamming, "flee;com blade barrier". I really think there should be some sort of timer for that commune. But if not, you should not be able to heal other people while sitting blade barriered up. The blade barrier should go off on the person you are healing then. How can you touch other people and heal them with blades swinging around you but when I kick dirt at you, it oblits me through resist. Frustrating to say the least. Healers always make the Empire four times more dangerous when they get on, and unthinkably impossible to raid seeing you have callable outer-outer guardians that are perm hasted and do huge damage on hits. I always felt good when I was able to take back my item through silence from under six empires' noses, including you. It was the only way to get back at you. Thanks for raising Empire up and making my life a living hell. Good luck with your next.